Saturday, December 5, 2009

4th Day without my Baby:( ~ today i didn't go to work again just to wait for you to reply me:( i waited for a long until u finally tell me ' i just wake up but may not be smsing you becoz u going to meet ur frenz clari. But i think that when u outside cannot sms me huh? i can feel that you just dun wan to sms me anymore even you promise me you will still sms me:( i hope that u would really remember the days we are together and give me another chance to love you again the next time. I will be waiting for you all the time until the day i left this world de:( however u sms is just one sentence or even lesser to seem like you are daoing me:( wat did i do to make you treat me like this? i had cried today and when back to sleep while waiting for you sms me but you never:( y must you do this to me.. it really hurt me alot you noe?

No comments:

Post a Comment