Thursday, December 17, 2009

17th days without my baby:( ~ Today i wake up at around 11am and i go on my computer to have a look at ur blog dear:( I was so worry about wat happen to you and i hope you will tell me at least ma:( i really wish to noe how are you already:(:( but i noe you will say fine rite?? haiz.. i hope the guy will take care of you and be with you by your side now bah:( but dear anything can also tell me de okay even i just nth to you nw but at least tell me can?? Dear y so sick still went out and play huh? must rest more de okay? hope you get well and become more energetic wor!! I just feel so lonely nw as no ppl at home and dunno wat to do and where to go:(( zzz.. dear do you noe i so wish that i can message you once nw and ask you how are you:(:( haiz... btw dear tmr is the day we going to get our result and jyjy!!! Dear after i saw ur blog de picture i saw that you never put any single thing of us on your phone anymore le rite? My heart just suddenly so painful lor:(:( I thinking that even our picture and the contact name all gone too rite?? Even you said that you will keep it but i dun think you have already rite?? haiz.. i'm really so upset now and really need you:(:( dear I really Love you till the max!!! Hoping that you can really feel it:(( Btw i just dunno y at the MRT when u with him is so diff when we together huh?? I saw clari blog saying that both all you are living in ur own land but with me u dun even seem wanted to tok much to me and seem to be very scare ppl to see when with me but with him not scare?? why?? And when i with you, you dun seem to let us go out with ur frenz but why he can again?? i really want to noe the reason:(:( haiz.. idk if i thinking too much or not but i dun think i'm thinking too much lor:(( hoping that is not the way i'm thinking now rite?? okay dear you must Takecare hor okay?? bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment