Thursday, December 17, 2009

16th days without my baby:( ~ Today is the day we going to checkout already and I wake up around 9am+ but dear when I sleep my mind suddenly think of you and this time round i dream of you again however i really dunno if you going to believe me it true or not but i can swear that what I had said is all truth:( haiz.. I just dream again the days we both together and all the place we gone to even also the place we have never went before:( i keep imagine about it but why you want to just destroy it just like this?:(:(:( Luckily, I never cried out infront of my frenz because i dun wan to let them noe i was sad again and wanted them to happily enjoyed their chalet:( After we checked out, I went to took bus back to Bedok MRT station because i going to meet my mum and sis at sembawang as they wanted to go the temple at there.. But dear i just want to tell you is that after I changed train from green line to red line my emotion was so upset again and hoping to see you even from far i already very happy:( I tried to bear my emotion and it really hurt... Once i reach sembawang, i went to find my mum and sis at the kopitiam to eat my lunch first before we go...After that we went back by cab because i suddenly seem so tried and dun want to walk anymore.. After i reach home, i went to bath and sleep.. suddenly my frenz called me to go down and skate if can so i just try my best to went down to skate because i want at least become more stable before i go to the urban trip organize by ZenEarth members and hoping that i can get some experience after the trip.. I reach home around 12mn+ and went to bath den suddenly just feel to on my computer to update my blog to let you see if you have saw my blog because the purpose of me making this blog is just for you only and wanting to note down my feeling toward you everyday and hoping that you would see my blog de haiz.. Dear you must really take care of urself hor but idk if you recieve my msn de offline message because u didn't reply me back zzz:(:(:( I noe you dun wish to reply me but just abit I will also feel better ma:(:( I hope next time you will reply me lor.. Dear I LOVE YOU LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muack!!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment