Thursday, December 17, 2009

15th days without my baby:( ~ Dear i'm back from my chalet and i just want to tell you my feeling nw.. Firstly, when we arrived at the chalet and I seem to have nth to do however sitting on the bed and think about you:( I have try not to think about you but you just always be with me on my mind:( haiz.. i really dunno wat else i can do and even doing nth also dam hard:( After awhile we when to have lunch at nearby fast food restaurant.. den I suddenly just had a feeling when i saw the machine with soft toys inside and at that moment i really wish you could be with me to catch the toys which also had been my dream all the while haiz.. At nite, we have our BBQ at the chalet and it seem just quite nice but just cannot be an prefect one because my heart was just so empty:( I always seem to look very happy and always smile but it just for awhile and never last long because inside my heart was so upset and was hurting:( Even when sleep also hard because first day at chalet they all were dam hyper but not me seriously but idk if you really believe me anot:( When around 5am, My frenz and I when to have a jog around east coast park after we when to have breakfast at the coffee shop opposite the park but i just cannot eat and drink maybe i not feeling quite well that time bah zzz... nvm it okay already and we slowly walk back to our chalet and had a bath den went back to have a little more sleep but i also want to tell you that our mission to jog was also to enjoy the sunrise however i just dun have the mood to see:( Dear i just want to tell you that my dream is to enjoy the sunrise/ sunset with my love one which is you!! @ the beach:(:( and also if can to book our own chalet with only two of us but it wouldn't seem to fulfill:(:(: After we wake up, we went to rent bicycle and went back the the coffee shop and to have our lunch however it seem to be a bad day for me because the rain become heavier and we rush back to our chalet.. Once we reach, we heard that one of our frenz fainted maybe he didn't eat or wat bah... After awhile they want to eat something and I cycled on the rain just let them eat.. Den after i returned back, my frenz the one whom fainted wanted to go and eat so i cycled slowly with him to eat again.. when we cycled back, the rain was so heavy and super duper cold but we both got no choice but to keep cycle until we reach our chalet and have a bath.. During at nite, we BBQ some prawn caught by my frenz, toasted bread with scrummber eggs, sweet corn and sweet potatoes. After eating, I just when to sleep while some of my frenz continue to enjoy BBQ and eating the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment