Sunday, December 13, 2009

13th day without baby:( ~ Today i wake up around 11am and seem nth to do haiz.. dear ytd u at msn have a little tok with me but i noe u busy and after you say brb to me i noe will nt have anymore reply:(( i just wish that everyday i can at least tok to you just abit already very happy le however that nt wat i want but it better den no respond to me at all.. btw dear i telling you here that i'm going to chalet at east coast park on the 14th, 15th & 16th but i will still try my best i write down my feeling on a piece of paper and after i return back i will post and let you noe de:(( ytd at msn u also told me nt to link ur blog and ask me hw I noe about the blog as i'm thinking maybe becoz u wan to noe den tok to me rite? actually idk the real reason hopfully is nt wat i'm thinking rite? haiz.. i really dunno wat to do but i will take care of myself de you too okay? anything must tell me can? nvm bah i noe u wouldn't haiz.. take care dear!! I LOVE YOU!!! Muack:D

No comments:

Post a Comment