Monday, December 28, 2009

27th days without my baby:( ~ Today i wake up at around 10am+ because i going meet my frenz for his chalet at downtown east there and i really very tired le but i still go because i really dunno wat to do at home haiz.. when i at home i keep thinking of you but even out like today no matter i go where i will still think about you just so hard to not think about you Dear!!! how?!!! i really very miss you la and i sometime just so wish to sms you where are you and what u doing de lor but do you really very care about me?? i really dunno the answer:(( haiz.. i really super duper sad and more upset when days past:(( haiz.. dear i wish to see ur blog updated because i really enjoy viewing it!!! Dear i tell you tmr i will be going to school in the morning den afternoon go downtown east to find my frenz and skate bah:(( Dear i wish u will view my blog when u free and if can try sms abit can?? i really cannot take it anymore la even sleep also dream of u den go out/ stay at home also think of u:((( haiz.. Dear I LOVE YOU!!! okay la... i will post again tmr hope to see ur reply bye:(( Take care Dear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment