Sunday, December 6, 2009

6th Day without my Baby:( ~ today i wake up around 12+ but you do you noe even i sleeping i wish u can sent an sms to me but last nite i sent you my last message however i prepare it myself for so many days but i cannot bear to just sent out to you becoz i still want to tok to you, sms you but no matter wat i do you just never seem to even reply a single word back nw:( i really dam sad last nite and i saw clari on msn i try chatting with her but i noe wat she going to say too.. haiz i just wish that the guy whom you are with nw really treat you well, teng you as much as he can do everything for you i already happy.. but dear i just wish you will sms/ call me if anything happen can? My last wish is that you remember wat my last message said to you becoz i have been typing this message for the whole nite and hw the feeling inside me:( baby i really still love you so much but i hoping you will remember me and the days we together however idk if you really enjoy the days together with me ma but just wish you nw really happy and dun wan you to be hurt by other:( dear i nw wrote this feeling here is becoz i wish one day you really view my blog and you still noe hw my everyday also my feeling toward you.. i really dun wish to just forget you like this:( today i feel the moment when we hug and kiss becoz i really love the sweetness in ur mouth and while i thinking i really going cry:( i never been good since the days you ask me can we just be frenz becoz i already noe the ans:((

No comments:

Post a Comment