Thursday, December 24, 2009

24th days without baby:( ~ Today i wake up at around 1pm+ and was like so tired man because ytd i about 2am+ den went to sleep because i'm watching 海派甜心 and the drama is really nice i awaiting for the next episode haha:) Dear do you noe i ytd nite dream of you again ma?? It really so scary to me agian I shouted and cried zzz:(( is very hard to explain here how the feeling is but is about you suddenly have another guy and make me very upset dunno how to say just very very scare lor:(:( i think i really very miss you den become like this bah haiz.. i also dun wish like this but you also noe that all not up to me de lor:(:( Dear i noe tonite you going out with clari to enjoy the Christmas Eve hope to see you happy and smile:D I LOVE YOU YJ!!! Take care!!! bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment