Saturday, December 12, 2009

12th day without my baby:( ~ Today once i wake up i just have a feeling again to look at the memories of us haiz.. after i look i went in to audi have a look becoz i noe u will also break the couple with me haiz.. once i look at it my heart shattered and was wondering why you must really do this to me:(( After i look at ur blog and knowing that you going play pool with them this coming tue but i just dunno why when last time we both together you dunno seem to go out with me so much however with him is like anytime also can go haiz.. i just dunno y you want to treat me like this last time u said you dun wan go out i already try bear countless of time but y with him is diff??
i just really cannot understand what i did wrong in the first place haiz.. i'm nw dam upset and dunno wat to say liao haiz.. hope you really enjoy the rest of days with him happily and enjoyable..
btw i just wan to let you noe but i dun think you going to see it and the thing is my right palm is currently injured but nvm you wouldn't even wan to care me at all le even u said that can be frenz sms me but i didn't receive ur single sms even you have promised me:(:( take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment