Friday, December 18, 2009

18th days without my baby:( ~ Today i wake up at around 12nn and i was like so nervous to get my 'N' Level result. And dear when i wake up, i on my computer and just anyhow surfing the net and dunno wat to do.. After awhile, i went to watch tv and dun have the mood to eat until i got back my result.. hmmm talking about my result it not really good and also not very bad because i just get 17points overall but at least can promote to sec5 lor haiz.. Dear i hope u got see my blog and wish that you will fully recover soon actually i really very worry but idk wat else i can do le:( zzz.. Dear i wish next year we both can be promote to poly so we both must jyjy wor!!! Wish that we still can contact each other after next year lor:) must take care ur health wor!! Muack:D Everyday is so boring and i got nth to do haiz... bye Dear!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment