Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th without my Baby:( ~ Today i wake up at around 10am++ den just feel like opening my com to have a look at my dear de photo but baby do you noe ytd you make me so upset again nt becoz of wat just that in msn u suddenly didn't even reply me back after you say 'BRB' to me den you keep doing ur thing until 1.20am u off without even care about me still waiting for ur reply:( y do u have to do this to me? i hope u really happy and ytd u also told me u make a facebook acc but do you noe it hurt me again? becoz last time when we both together u also never want to use facebook even u noe i'm using it but nw you with that guy u just noe he using it, you also go make one:(( i really wan to noe why?!!!! haiz...btw i just go skate awhile and tmr going out with my classmate bday at east coast:(

No comments:

Post a Comment