Monday, December 7, 2009

7th Days without my Baby:( ~ Today is my last day of work and it was like very tired and bored:( haiz.. dear i hope u will see my blog one day however i saw ur blog just nw le but nvm la take some rest is also good de but my mind was like so confused dun even noe wat to do nw:(( dear do you really forget me? y do you seem to like nth happen before le? do you noe when i saw ur blog the first thing is nt looking at the post is the thing you change in ur blog even ur tag and music all change new one but i noe u dun wan to reply my tag so change de:(( but u noe the very first thing i looked at is the date and not other as i already noe you going change it so before u change i everyday went to see ur blog at least have a look at it until the last moment you changed... once i see the thing changed my heart was like so pain even i noe it going to happen soon out later:(( but do u noe hw much i really miss you when the days you not with me? i even told myself must be strong to stand up and i tried to stand but after awhile i fall down again:((( it really so hurting:((
I really hope the guy really treat you well and willing to sacrifice everything for you:(( haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment